Beantown Offers PVC, Composite and Pressure Treated Decks
Refresh Your Existing Deck
Harsh winters and hot summers can do a lot of damage to deck surfaces - but it's not always necessary to replace your entire deck.
We offer complete deck refresh solutions including:
Inspection of the frame and structure to make sure it's solid and safe to re-use
Consultation to determine your material options (PVC, Wood, Timbertech or Trex), along with any deck lighting, pergolas, benches or privacy screens you’d like to add
Removal of all existing decking
Installation of your new, beautiful deck with a design that you already know and love
Build a New Deck
Every deck project is different because there are so many variables involved in the deck design process. Here are some important things to consider before you get started:
A FREE consultation with Beantown Home Improvements will help to determine each of the above and which options and layouts will work best for you.
Azek Decks & Railings
Whether it's a budget deck or a no-holds barred anything goes deck, we have the material to fit every price range!
Budget - Pressure Treated
Mid Range - Veranda or the like Vinyl railings with Trex (composite) deck boards
High End - Azek/Timbertech or Wolf decking and railings. Solid material railings and solid PVC deck boards
Options - Anything from lighted posts, lighted caps, optional baluster shapes, etc.
Enjoy the beauty and benefits of AZEK Decking
- Made with high-performance materials: Capped polymer decking protected with Alloy Armour Technology™
- Engineered to last: Resistant to harsh weather, mold, mildew and moisture damage
- Designed to inspire: Beautiful colors and graining that resist stains, scratches and fading
- Crafted for enjoyment: Quick and easy installation with no annual sealing or staining for protection; superior heat dissipation
- Protected for you: 30-year limited fade and stain and lifetime limited warranties.
Only your budget and imagination will dictate what's possible!